Friday, May 28, 2010

Style

Ultimately, we are all passengers on this crazy ride called life. But we are not helpless, we can influence outcomes and change directions if we try hard enough. But when we band together, that is when it really has an impact.

Starting off on my adventure as an entrepreneur and doing so in a foreign land, I was full of ambition and the desire to make an impact on the world around me. After hitting some bumps in the road, I took my foot off the gas and slowed down to evaluate the situation better. Since then we have not only seen the handmade scene steadily growing, but the passion and culture around it. At the 2010 edition of the EHBE I witnessed this first hand in many ways from the release of Fahrstil to the exchanging of ideas for future projects and the very direction of the showcasing of handbuilt bikes.


It was so great to exchange ideas, share in stories and dream about the future with such an inspired group of people. Stoked. I feel stoked. The best part is I do not feel alone, we are in this together. Doesn't matter if we are speaking about our businesses or collaboration on some projects, together we will push this movement forward.

The world around will change, whether we like or not. Why not try to make a positive impact in the process?


We have a voice, and it shall be heard.

No comments: