Sunday, July 06, 2008

tagged

Normally I don't play the 'chain game', you know when you get a chain email, or if you are old enough to remember, a chain letter... Most of those letters talked about 'not breaking the chain' and its consequences. Holly 'tagged' me, and since I enjoyed reading her's, love the game of tag, and this is not so much a chain letter, I decided to play along.



First up are 6 things about me:

1- I already mentioned I love the game of tag, actually I like a lot of kid games, and love playing with kids. Playing with my son Colin is so much fun, it is very rewarding to share things with him and it brings back fond memories of my childhood.

2- I don't like sharing food, this pertains to handfood and plates when I go out to eat, and this drives Sandi nuts. I refuse to let her take a bite of my food, I want to try it, you should have ordered/ made it for yourself (besides, I always order the better meal when we go out).

3- I wish I were a vegetarian. To me it seems like the right thing to do, and I even have some great dishes (I love a big bowl of salad), but I can't help myself when it comes to grilling a good steak, organic grass fed of course...

4- I like Starbucks. It pisses me off because their coffee sucks and they rarely use a nice machine, but they have some of the nicest coffee shops and I like hanging out in them. It sucks.

5- No body is a better driver than I. Race cars, minvans, rentals, you name and I can drive the wheels off it. My Dad raced cars and he shared a lot with me on driving, as did his racing buddy. Many Sunday drives in Triumphs, MG's and my favorite, Porsche 356 roadster, I now how to push a car to it's outlimits and have a great 'feel' for this. I hold the unofficial rally record Carbondale to Crested Butte, Colorado over Kebler Pass in my '85 GTI. I feel this translates well to my mountain bike riding, and I even sometimes see myself in a WRC car when riping down singletrack.

6- I don't like to spend money on myself, but love to buy gifts for others. I can wear the same clothes for years, and don't like to buy anything new until my old clothes have worn out.

TAG! Your it: colin, Keller, Jenny, WunnSpeed, Dylan, Phaty

Here are the rules:


link to the person who tagged you.
post the rules on your blog.
write six random things about yourself.
tag six people at the end of your post.
let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
let the tagger know when your entry is up.

No comments: