Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Afterglow

Just walked through the door from a sweet & o' so fun 'training' ride. Picked up the Contour Trail after spinning out HWY50 east on my rigid SS to Tomichi Hieghts, and rode a ribbon of singletrack back to the Western State Campus that was divided in half by snow and dirt, sorta chocolate/ vanilla cookie, with lots of nuts, spices and rich flavor. Yummy. Thinking about how 'cross season was too short for me, next year I will be able to focus more on racing with the Gunni-Cross in a new promoters hands, and while I was basking in the glow of the soft afternoon light, how would it be in a long arm skinsuit right about now? 30F it would be on the cool side, but when your in the red with someone nipping at your heels, that wouldn't even bother me.

No comments: