Saturday, February 24, 2007

Somewhere on the descente of the Teva Games

Colin shot me this link: http://www.tevamountaingames.com/ev_cycle_xc.cfm for the Teva Games, it seems they found my face not too offensive and put it up on their webpage for this years edition of the cycling events in Vail. It is a sweet shot on a very small sliver of good single track on the course, I wasn't too impressed with the rest...

The Tour of California has turned out to be a great event, artly because of the great VS. coverage, and due in part to the great riding! I have three good friends out there, Jason Donald who had that great Prologue and has since slipped down the rankings, but is still getting he face and name on the coverage everyday; then there is Jason MCCartney, my old highschool friend from Burlington, he has done awesome moving up to thrid! Man I am stoked for him, he has worked hard for a long time, and it could not be happening to a nicer guy. And my good friend Dan the Mavic Man, driving around in one of the Mavic yellow cars providing tech support.

Tried a fish taco dish tonight, Baja style slaw, and seared Halibut, yummy.

1 comment:

Rocco said...

sounds like they are changing the xc course this year...theres always the freeride challenge