Friday, November 23, 2007

On the slide

I thought it smelled like snow last night, sure enough we have a dusting this morning. I hope we get enough up high so they can set some nordic trails on Lily Lakes for the CB Nordic Thanksgiving camps...

Adam, meet Mr. Top Tube, Top Tube meet Adam.

I pulled these pics off the net, perfect example of how things can go wrong even for the best. Busted out the single speed for another great late season ride in Hartman's. I didn't look at the temperature when I left, but I am thinking in the low teens. Still, it felt great to get out and earn my Thanksgiving dinner, which was pretty good I must say.

I think it is down here somewhere...



Work is focused on Germany, get everything set for the big move, and IF/ Edge launched, I am very excited. Already looking and booking our event plans over there.

No comments: