Sunday, February 03, 2008

rhythm




NAHBS starts this week, should be a great time, too bad I cannot make that one. Great coffee, cool bikes and some crazy late nights I am sure...

Coffee, or atleast some great espresso is something I am dearly missing over here. I have yet to find a 'great' espresso. Maybe I could have Molly shoot me some of those great Stumptown beans. The search continues.

Solid ride today, hit some trails I used to ride all of the time, funny how you can loose your way after not having ridden them for some time. The weather continues to be overall great here for riding, but leaves me to believe winter is no more...

953 is reported to be on the way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second ... you now live 400 miles from the Italian border and you think about having Espresso beans sent over from the US ... ?
You should start using German words when you google - Kaffeeverzeichnis PUNKT de?

phaty

34x18 said...

Sandi's Uncle is the distributor for LaCimbali machines here in the Pfalz, he know some local roasters, and I have tried some, but, na ja...

Italians may have started it, but the guys in the US have perfected it. When we go for a ride, I will pull some shots for you afterwards, and then you can tell me.

Damn, do I have to show you Germans everything???